Posted on: January 30, 2023
- Thomas E Gallagher, Public Works, February 4
- James P Walsh, Village Manager's Office, February 5
- Kevin Goethals, Finance, February 8
- Agustin Rodriguez, Police, February 15
- Brian J Bastian, Police, February 16
- Andrew J. Bocc...
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The purpose of the Outside Employment form is to stress the importance of the Outside Employment Policy and remind employees, both full-time and part-time, of the need to comply with the HR Manual Chapter 6, Section F. The completed form is due by Friday,...Read on...
Posted on: January 11, 2023
This month's EAP newsletter includes interesting articles about mindset swaps for better well-being, donating blood and more.
Posted on: December 21, 2022
In light of the upcoming winter storm, two local hotels have reached out with special rates for essential employees. Lombard employees seeking accommodations during the upcoming winter storm are eligible for either of the following rates: &...Read on...
Posted on: December 30, 2022
Below is a list of January birthdays and work anniversaries. Happy birthday and congratulations!!
- William R Chick, Fire, January 1
- Maris Hovee, Fire, January 1
- Cory Cairo, Police, January 2
- Thomas Ellis, Public Works, January 2